We're hiring - looking for an office manager!
This is an exciting and diverse position that combines general office management with financial responsibilities, making you the hub of our small office. While the core responsibilities are typical of office management, the right candidate will have an opportunity to learn more about our industry with the potential to directly support our clients. At a minimum, 20 hours per week is required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
· Management and administration of project team budgets, billing systems, reports, change orders etc. to ensure client records and invoicing are up to date
· Assistance with marketing efforts such as client outreach and newsletter preparation
· Support of creative team in providing research, meeting participation, and online community management
· Event coordination
The position will require an efficient and competent professional with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
· A post-secondary degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience with a focus on administration;
· facility with, and no fear of, technology;
· experience in human resource and financial management;
· excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· a deep understanding of Microsoft Office and Desktop publishing is essential, with Quickbooks an asset.
· knowledge of First Nation communities is an asset;
· ability to travel and flexibility in evening/weekend work.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Send your resume and cover letter to Phillip Djwa via email to:
Please put: “JOB APPLICATION: Office Manager” in the subject line.